Frequently Asked Questions
What is non-medical home care?
Many families choose in-home non-medical care for their loved ones for assistance with daily living activities. Safe Hands Warm Hearts provides quality personal care, companionship and homemaking services to assist our clients live an independent and dignified life in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
What services can Safe Hands Warm Hearts provide?
We provide a wide range of services assisting you with activities of daily living. We provide personal care, companionship, homemaking, transportation and respite care.
What makes Safe Hands Warm Hearts different from other non-medical home care providers?
Safe Hands Warm Hearts is a unique organization that blends in love, compassion and respect for elders with our commitment to provide high quality services to our clients at affordable prices. Here are some of our distinguishing factors:
- Highly qualified and compassionate care providers
- Competitive rates
- Wide variety of services based on the client’s needs at their convenience
- Our duty to treat our seniors with compassion, respect and dignity
- Our excellence in “hands-on” experience begins with each of our care providers and transpires all the way to management
How do you supervise your caregivers?
- Each of our clients is assigned a Care Manager, who supervises caregiving staff and works closely with you to meet your needs and expectations. We used technologies to ensure that our caregivers show up on time and when you expect them to. The Care Managers conduct evaluations every 3-6 months to track progress and gather feedback from our clients to improve our care.
- Our caregivers report directly to the Care Managers, providing you with the independence and peace of mind
What is the minimum number of hours of service?
We require a minimum of 4 hours of care per shift.
Which locations does Safe Hands Warm Hearts provide services at?
We serve the following counties in Michigan:
- Thumb area
How can I get started with services from Safe Hands Warm Hearts?
- Please submit a request on the 'Find a Caregiver' page and we will give you a call in less than 24 hours to set up a free in-home consultation.
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (989) 249-3525.